CIDP offers the evaluation of various parameters in the wound healing category such as skin barrier protection/ skin barrier recovery.
The effect of product on Skin Barrier Protection and or recovery/ wound healing be evaluated using instrumental methods:
- Use of the Tewameter® to determine the Trans Epidermal Water loss (TEWL)
- Use of the TCPO2meter® to measure the Transcutaneous Pressure
In addition, the instrumental methods can be with the following evaluation:
- Dermatological Evaluation according to a defined scale
- Digital Photography of the wound followed by Image Analysis
- Use of Ultrasonography and Confocal® Microscopic Technique to obtain trans-sectional images of wound