Claire BLAZY JAUZAC
Following a successful career in clinical research at SANOFI (France), Claire BLAZY JAUZAC co-founded CIDP in 2004 with Jean-Louis ROULE. She pioneered the Quality Assurance department at CIDP, before being appointed as Head of Clinical Research.
Claire has played an integral role in the establishment of the legal framework for the conduct of Clinical Trials and GCP-based training programs in Mauritius.
Claire holds a PhD in Pharmacy (PharmD) and a Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Control and Manufacturing from the Faculty of Pharmacy of Toulouse, France. Having trained at the ESSEC Business School, she has acquired world class leadership and management skills.
Vandana MUNGROO BEECHOO
Head of Clinical Operations
Vandana MUNGROO BEECHOO joined CIDP in 2010 as Pharmacist Clinical Trial Manager. She has played a lead role in the development of clinical activities in all affiliates. In 2014, Vandana was appointed as the Managing Director of CIDP India. In her current role, she oversees complete operations with the Managing Directors of all affiliates. Vandana is also a member of the CIDP Scientific Committee and advises on research and development.
Vandana received a B.Pharm from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India and an Msc Pharmaceutical Technology from King’s college London. She also completed a General Management course from the ESSEC Business School.
CIDP comprises of highly qualified and experienced doctors, pharmacists, clinical research/trial assistants and managers, biostatisticians and data managers with extensive scientific expertise for your development projects.
Our dedicated research team holds PhD, MSc and BSc degrees in the field of Medical Sciences (Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Pediatric,...), Immunology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Analytical Sciences. Our scientific know-how covers various aspects of drug discovery.
At CIDP, we strongly believe that our service standards rely on an extremely skilled workforce. Each of these highly trained and dedicated individuals contributes to the success of the company and that of our clients.
They work in close collaboration with a large network of healthcare professionals and scientists worldwide. These medical investigators are experienced specialists, recognized in their respective fields and trained in clinical trials; they form part of the CIDP family and work hand in hand with our staff to help you achieve your objectives.
- For each demand from our clients, we are able to come up with a solution tailored to their needs, constraints and frameworks. Our flexibility allows us to reinvent every day.
- Our network, our medical institution, our diverse profiles of experts and our breadth of services enable us to offer a wide range of solutions.
- Our clients’ projects become very much our own. Our dedication towards our work drives us to not only meet but exceed clients’ expectations.
- We work closely with people; they are very important to us and vital for our success. We listen and act in a respectful and ethical manner to develop solutions for tomorrow.
- While carrying out every step of the protocols and when taking actions, excellence is at the heart. This constant concern for quality in the reason our customers and partners trust us.